EnviroFix is the odor removal service that harnesses the power of nature to improve indoor air quality. Using patented technology, we unleash the power of the sun and nature to completely eliminate mold, mildew and bacteria that cause odors.
We mean it when we say EnviroFix completely eliminates foul odors. Give us a try. We guarantee results.
We serve residential homes and autos as well as industrial and commercial facilities throughout eastern North Carolina from our offices in Raleigh.
Look for our trucks in your city- we are your odor removal expert in Aberdeen, Angier, Apex, Asheboro, Bailey, Benson, Broadway, Burlington, Carthage, Cary, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Clinton, Coats, Creedmoor, Dunn, Durham, Elizabethtown, Farmville, Fayetteville, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Goldsboro, Graham, Greensboro, Greenville, Henderson, High Point, Hillsborough, Jacksonville, Kenly, Kernersville, Kinston, LaGrange, Lexington, Lillington, Louisburg, Lumberton, Mebane, Morrisville, Nashville, Oxford, Pinehurst, Pittsboro, Princeton, Raleigh, Red Springs, Richlands, Rocky Mount, Roseboro, Roxboro, Sanford, Selma, Siler City, Smithfield, Southern Pines, St. Paul, Tarboro, Thomasville, Wake Forest, Wendell, Wilmington, Wilson, Winston-Salem, Winterville, Youngsville, and Zebulon!
The following six principles guide our mission to become the market-leading odor, mold, mildew and airborne bacteria removal company throughout the United States:
- Maintain the highest standards of clean indoor air
- Improve people’s environment
- Provide exceptional service at a reasonable price
- Employ compassion, with people-first, at all times
- Provide a workplace where employees can reclaim life, feel good and have pride in their work
- Blow customers away with results
Similarly, EnviroFix will strive to:
- Sustain its service brand to be measured against only the finest service businesses
- Empower employees with a meticulous service quality mentality
- Inspire employees to grow within the organization
I was so glad that I already knew you and EnviroFix before I had the fire at my house. The…Read More